Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Been Rethinking #Google+ wp.me/p1PivJ-j6 Please join me by adding me to your circles and expanding your PLN further! #coetail... 7 hours ago
- Twitter peeps! Let's #GooglePlus+ too: plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp… …... 19 hours ago
- The Secret Life of Passwords nyti.ms/1xqfNJL... 1 day ago
- Calling all Twitter peeps! Let's #GooglePlus+ too: plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp…... 3 days ago
- RT @CISEDTECH: Why our MakerSpace is so relevant #cisedtech dezeen.com/2014/11/13/des…... 3 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Teacher evaluation
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading