About me…Always looking to improve my practice of ICT integration across the curriculum, learn and share new things, I am presently involved in a course of study for a post-graduate certificate of educational technology and information literacy. My studies have illustrated to me the importance of new media in education and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better direct their own learning. It has further underlined for me how inextricably interwoven effective use of new media and development of collaborative skills are becoming. Having worked with students from K – 12 for years I have a real respect for the necessity of an articulated integration curriculum from a whole school standpoint. I am excited to announce my new position at Doshisha International School, Kyoto. To learn more about me please feel free to view my Hub, the website where I am currently updating my online creations.
CHECK ME OUT!
- Interested in a challenging #edtech job in Japan? #COETAIL... 1 day ago
- Embedding Professional Photos for Free wp.me/plk88-by via @brianfarrell... 2 days ago
- I just updated my website. adsandmedia.weebly.com... 4 days ago
- Great resource/idea for recording collaborative discussion/assignment freetech4teachers.com/2014/02/group-…... 1 week ago
- Looking forward to making new connections and refreshing present ones. Here's to a sno...#edcamptokyo tkt.ly/1bwsM4r via @ticketleap... 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: teach respect
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading