Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @DwyerTeacher: Amazing resource for young writers #pypchat #inquiry Not sure the origin, found it in staff room! http://t.co/QL0xtSJn0v... 2 hours ago
- PYP Visual Breakdown: One Simplified Overview youtu.be/EItTByg6ijM... 2 days ago
- Increased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96 last URL wrong! @deeplearners #coetail... 2 days ago
- How Do We Improve PD for Teachers? wp.me/p1PivJ-jd #edtech #PD #IBEN #coetail @deeplearners... 2 days ago
- Icreased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96 #coetail @deeplearners... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: teach respect
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading