Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Been Rethinking #Google+ wp.me/p1PivJ-j6 Please join me by adding me to your circles and expanding your PLN further! #coetail... 1 day ago
- Twitter peeps! Let's #GooglePlus+ too: plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp… …... 2 days ago
- The Secret Life of Passwords nyti.ms/1xqfNJL... 2 days ago
- Calling all Twitter peeps! Let's #GooglePlus+ too: plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp…... 4 days ago
- RT @CISEDTECH: Why our MakerSpace is so relevant #cisedtech dezeen.com/2014/11/13/des…... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: taxonomy
As a former student of political science, one of the biggest lessons I derived from my studies is what I call the pattern of the pendulum. The swing from right (conservatism) to left (liberalism). “Forward” thinking to “back to basics.” … Continue reading
A simple question really. My recent studies have reinforced for me the importance of integrating new media into the classroom and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better … Continue reading