Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- This website was devised as a pseudo-flipped class for a recent Google Summit in Bangkok. May it serve you well: linkedin.com/today/post/art…... 23 hours ago
- Learning 2.014 Asia Reflection wp.me/p1PivJ-ii #learning2 #coetail #edtech #technology... 1 day ago
- @brianthebfd Ha! Figures I was already following you! #learning2... Good Times... 2 weeks ago
- Online Family Responsible Usage Seminar & Agreement: Promised this to my cohort: Go #learning2... 3 weeks ago
- Design thinking gives us challenges that put students into action. If that challenge is good enough it will drive the learning. #learning2... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: standards
ICT, IT, technology integration, 21st century learning… the list goes on. Whatever your position within a school, however “forward-thinking” you or your organization may be, there are a lot of terms out there and the list continues to grow. Take … Continue reading
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading