Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- PYP Visual Breakdown: One Simplified Overview youtu.be/EItTByg6ijM... 2 days ago
- Increased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96 last URL wrong! @deeplearners #coetail... 2 days ago
- How Do We Improve PD for Teachers? wp.me/p1PivJ-jd #edtech #PD #IBEN #coetail @deeplearners... 2 days ago
- Icreased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96 #coetail @deeplearners... 2 days ago
- Personal Learning Networks (PLN) 101: Twitter wp.me/p1PivJ-72 #coetail #deeplearners... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Project
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading