About me…Always looking to improve my practice of ICT integration across the curriculum, learn and share new things, I am presently involved in a course of study for a post-graduate certificate of educational technology and information literacy. My studies have illustrated to me the importance of new media in education and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better direct their own learning. It has further underlined for me how inextricably interwoven effective use of new media and development of collaborative skills are becoming. Having worked with students from K – 12 for years I have a real respect for the necessity of an articulated integration curriculum from a whole school standpoint. I am excited to announce my new position at Doshisha International School, Kyoto. To learn more about me please feel free to view my Hub, the website where I am currently updating my online creations.
CHECK ME OUT!
- I just updated my website. pypxatdisk.weebly.com... 2 days ago
- Towards a Smoother Transition to the Middle Years (#Tech) Program wp.me/p1PivJ-fY #IntEdchat... 2 days ago
- How to Become an Apple Distinguished Educator (or ADE) wp.me/p1PivJ-fB #IntEdchat... 2 days ago
- Real Communication: Animated Infographics wp.me/p1PivJ-fo #edtech #ICT... 3 days ago
- Promoting the Learner Profile @Your School wp.me/p1PivJ-cm #IB #IBEN #PYP #MYP #edtools... 3 days ago
Tag Archives: Project
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading