Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Meaningful Online #Search Techniques (with tips for #elementary students) wp.me/p1PivJ-hV #edtech #coetail #ict... 1 hour ago
- #Mac Basics #tutorials + shar.es/10uGs8... 1 hour ago
- Personal Learning Networks (PLN) 101: Twitter wp.me/p1PivJ-72... 8 hours ago
- Increased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96... 8 hours ago
- RT @_valeriei: #edci336 #tiegrad #tielab MT @gitaneee: Happy Halloween from #creativecommons Police! Don't just use it; give credit! http:/…... 8 hours ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Project
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading