Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Calling all Twitter peeps! Let's #GooglePlus+ too: plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp…... 2 days ago
- RT @CISEDTECH: Why our MakerSpace is so relevant #cisedtech dezeen.com/2014/11/13/des…... 2 days ago
- Rethinking #Google+ wp.me/p1PivJ-j6 #coetail #edtech #ict... 2 days ago
- Twitter peeps! Let's #GooglePlus+ too: plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp…... 2 days ago
- Connected group of educational technology specialists based in Bangkok looking for local support / interested parties to organize and execut... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: project based learning
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
As a former student of political science, one of the biggest lessons I derived from my studies is what I call the pattern of the pendulum. The swing from right (conservatism) to left (liberalism). “Forward” thinking to “back to basics.” … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading