Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- #copyright, Fair Usage Rights and other digital-age tips for your classroom shar.es/VGTpw #IBEN #pyp... 2 days ago
- #Mac Basics: 2 simple, fast tutorials to pick up your Mac newbie user game. Organization, shortcuts & editing shar.es/1nMTrB... 2 days ago
- @seansensei... 2 days ago
- Supporting Students with the #MYP Design Cycle wp.me/p1PivJ-gu #IBEN... 2 days ago
- @seansensei: Learning 2.014 Asia Reflection wp.me/p1PivJ-ii #learning2 #coetail #edtech #technology #ICT... 3 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: project based learning
Our Grade Five class just wrapped up a unit on Advertising & Media. As the technology integration specialist my role was to support students in the creation of a collaborative website demonstrating their conceptual understanding of the Central Idea as … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
As a former student of political science, one of the biggest lessons I derived from my studies is what I call the pattern of the pendulum. The swing from right (conservatism) to left (liberalism). “Forward” thinking to “back to basics.” … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading