Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Put yourself out there! Write for Us - EdTechReview™ (ETR) edtechreview.in/contribute/wri… Get deeper into the digital game. #coetil #edtech #publish... 1 hour ago
- Personalise your Google+ Banner wp.me/p1PivJ-js #coetail #edtech #brand... 6 hours ago
- New Featured Video: Feeling secure in your job for the long term? shar.es/13Pxk5 #coetail #edtech... 7 hours ago
- @AJ66Henderson Yes, actually. Trying to recall the year... '97? Great year. Made so many great Ontario friends (Being the token "Toban".... 1 day ago
- @AJ66Henderson Any chance you might also be a Lakehead U grad?... 1 day ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Privacy
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading