About me…Always looking to improve my practice of ICT integration across the curriculum, learn and share new things, I am presently involved in a course of study for a post-graduate certificate of educational technology and information literacy. My studies have illustrated to me the importance of new media in education and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better direct their own learning. It has further underlined for me how inextricably interwoven effective use of new media and development of collaborative skills are becoming. Having worked with students from K – 12 for years I have a real respect for the necessity of an articulated integration curriculum from a whole school standpoint. I am excited to announce my new position at Doshisha International School, Kyoto. To learn more about me please feel free to view my Hub, the website where I am currently updating my online creations.
CHECK ME OUT!
- http://t.co/Jp1W7mk8Z3... 2 weeks ago
- “Freedom is actually a bigger game than power. Power is about what you can control. Freedom is about what you can unleash.” Harriet Rubin... 3 weeks ago
- Develop your #PLN or Up Your Online Sharing Game slideshare.net/seansensei/how… #coetail #IBEN #promote #edtech #myp #pyp... 3 weeks ago
- Learning about a new kind of technology integration by peeling back the curriculum carpet at The Early Learning Centre, Bangkok... 3 weeks ago
- Supporting Students with the MYP Design Cycle wp.me/p1PivJ-gu #MYP #IB #IBEN # design... 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Privacy
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading