Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @pth0ms0n: 5 Reasons to Teach Kids To Code! #edtech #edchat @kodable http://t.co/VgMUt0dy4S... 20 hours ago
- RT @NISTBusiness: Is this the product life cycle of a Business Studies student??? http://t.co/C5jIbNfBEw... 20 hours ago
- Still looking to continue sharing with you on Google+ plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp… … … #coetail... 20 hours ago
- Photos For Class - The World's Easiest Way to Download Properly Attributed, shar.es/1XeUrT via @StoryboardThat... 2 days ago
- Been Rethinking #Google+ wp.me/p1PivJ-j6 Please join me by adding me to your circles and expanding your PLN further! #coetail... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Privacy
The title sounds like a pretty tall tale but I promise you, is isn’t. As an introduction this project is nothing if not ambitious. It is the culmination of many thoughts, lessons, study and based on my work with international … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading