About me…Always looking to improve my practice of ICT integration across the curriculum, learn and share new things, I am presently involved in a course of study for a post-graduate certificate of educational technology and information literacy. My studies have illustrated to me the importance of new media in education and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better direct their own learning. It has further underlined for me how inextricably interwoven effective use of new media and development of collaborative skills are becoming. Having worked with students from K – 12 for years I have a real respect for the necessity of an articulated integration curriculum from a whole school standpoint. I am excited to announce my new position at Doshisha International School, Kyoto. To learn more about me please feel free to view my Hub, the website where I am currently updating my online creations.
CHECK ME OUT!
- Share us around! As an extension to a unit on ads and media we are looking into #networking and online #promotion adsandmedia.weebly.com... 19 hours ago
- Surprising Social Media Statistics shar.es/Ru6rx via @sharethis... 1 day ago
- Interested in a challenging #edtech job in Japan? #COETAIL... 4 days ago
- Embedding Professional Photos for Free wp.me/plk88-by via @brianfarrell... 5 days ago
- I just updated my website. adsandmedia.weebly.com... 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Privacy
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading