Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- This website was devised as a pseudo-flipped class for a recent Google Summit in Bangkok. May it serve you well: linkedin.com/today/post/art…... 18 hours ago
- Learning 2.014 Asia Reflection wp.me/p1PivJ-ii #learning2 #coetail #edtech #technology... 21 hours ago
- @brianthebfd Ha! Figures I was already following you! #learning2... Good Times... 2 weeks ago
- Online Family Responsible Usage Seminar & Agreement: Promised this to my cohort: Go #learning2... 2 weeks ago
- Design thinking gives us challenges that put students into action. If that challenge is good enough it will drive the learning. #learning2... 3 weeks ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: open source
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
Synergy I am quite pleased with this. I managed to tie yet another COETAIL project to work. I further used the opportunity to better familiarize myself with my new MacBook Pro (Jury is still out for me on how much … Continue reading
Copyright As many have pointed out copyright is largely an outmoded legal concept created before the proliferation of the Internet. Organized forward-thinkers, like those at Creative Commons, have started the ball rolling on a freer version of some rights reserved … Continue reading