Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- PYP Visual Breakdown: One Simplified Overview youtu.be/EItTByg6ijM... 1 day ago
- Increased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96 last URL wrong! @deeplearners #coetail... 1 day ago
- How Do We Improve PD for Teachers? wp.me/p1PivJ-jd #edtech #PD #IBEN #coetail @deeplearners... 1 day ago
- Icreased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96 #coetail @deeplearners... 1 day ago
- Personal Learning Networks (PLN) 101: Twitter wp.me/p1PivJ-72 #coetail #deeplearners... 1 day ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: One-to-one
Preamble Ramble Having heard from Chris Betcher and Kim about the importance of an online presence when looking for a job I spent time putting together a little something for a job prospect recently. I learned that it is easier … Continue reading