Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @wesleypski: "Gone are the days of limited tools for students to demonstrate understanding." @TechChef4u redjumper.net/blog/2014/12/c… via @Boo…... 45 minutes ago
- RT @eslweb: How to #Code Flappy birds on #ipad with #HopScotch ipad4schools.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/hopsco… #kidscancode http://t.co/sK3FC7cA4Y... 3 hours ago
- RT @KimDotcom: How to stop piracy: 1 Create great stuff 2 Make it easy to buy 3 Same day worldwide release 4 Works on any device 5 Fair pri…... 3 hours ago
- RT @atanas: Your four basic religions http://t.co/47TtsxG0qm... 3 hours ago
- RT @royanlee: How Headlines Change the Way We Think nyr.kr/1x3Rcws via @mkonnikova #k12media http://t.co/orY0JNfzP6... 3 hours ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: fair usage
Respect is one of life’s fundamental virtues. It means accepting the views of others. It can be hard when we think we know better. As educators we do our best to instill this virtue in our students. As an individual … Continue reading
If you want something to be remembered you have to frame it in a narrative. Visual Literacy, which can be broken into further subsets like infographics and digital storytelling, encompasses a skill set of increasing importance in a world where information grows … Continue reading
This blog post will cover many topics. I wear many hats. In brief, I will discuss how I have recently employed technology: as a homeroom teacher an ICT specialist a school promoter a teacher trainer an MYP Technology teacher I … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading
What is a good man but a bad man’s teacher? What is a bad man but a good man’s job? Tao Te Ching The relevance of this Taoist profundity for me in relation to questions about who should teach what … Continue reading