About me…Always looking to improve my practice of ICT integration across the curriculum, learn and share new things, I am presently involved in a course of study for a post-graduate certificate of educational technology and information literacy. My studies have illustrated to me the importance of new media in education and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better direct their own learning. It has further underlined for me how inextricably interwoven effective use of new media and development of collaborative skills are becoming. Having worked with students from K – 12 for years I have a real respect for the necessity of an articulated integration curriculum from a whole school standpoint. I am excited to announce my new position at Doshisha International School, Kyoto. To learn more about me please feel free to view my Hub, the website where I am currently updating my online creations.
CHECK ME OUT!
- Cool! The online service at online.officerecovery.com just fixed my damaged file. officerecovery.com... 4 days ago
- CALL FOR PAPERS / Breakout Session Proposals@ IB Asia Pacific Annual Conference 2015 - Macao SAR, P.R. China mailbuild.ibo.org/t/r-E76C599562…... 3 weeks ago
- When all other factors are equal it is the character of the leader that determines the outcome.... 1 month ago
- How to Stop Facebook From Using Your Browsing History gizmodo.com/how-to-stop-fa…... 2 months ago
- In Bangkok this Sept.? Come to the #Google Summit workshop, Digital-age Classroom: Get in the Game bangkoksummit2014.sched.org #edtech #coetail... 2 months ago
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading