Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Put yourself out there! Write for Us - EdTechReview™ (ETR) edtechreview.in/contribute/wri… Get deeper into the digital game. #coetil #edtech #publish... 16 hours ago
- Personalise your Google+ Banner wp.me/p1PivJ-js #coetail #edtech #brand... 21 hours ago
- New Featured Video: Feeling secure in your job for the long term? shar.es/13Pxk5 #coetail #edtech... 22 hours ago
- @AJ66Henderson Yes, actually. Trying to recall the year... '97? Great year. Made so many great Ontario friends (Being the token "Toban".... 2 days ago
- @AJ66Henderson Any chance you might also be a Lakehead U grad?... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading