About me…Always looking to improve my practice of ICT integration across the curriculum, learn and share new things, I am presently involved in a course of study for a post-graduate certificate of educational technology and information literacy. My studies have illustrated to me the importance of new media in education and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better direct their own learning. It has further underlined for me how inextricably interwoven effective use of new media and development of collaborative skills are becoming. Having worked with students from K – 12 for years I have a real respect for the necessity of an articulated integration curriculum from a whole school standpoint. I am excited to announce my new position at Doshisha International School, Kyoto. To learn more about me please feel free to view my Hub, the website where I am currently updating my online creations.
CHECK ME OUT!
- RT @sjgorman: Using iMovie in the Classroom wp.me/p2g5SZ-v6 via @KristiMeeuwse #adedu #edtech #mlearning #ipadedu... 14 hours ago
- Web Design Made Easier: From the Elementary Classroom to the White House wp.me/p1PivJ-c0 #edtech #ict #IBEN #IB #PYP #MYP #edtools... 2 days ago
- The Impact of Digital Media on Knowledge Creation wp.me/p1PivJ-gO #edtech #connectivism #edreform #edtech #edchat #edcamp #edadmin... 2 days ago
- The Impact of Digital Media on Knowledge Creation wp.me/p1PivJ-gO #coetail #edtech #connectivism #edreform #MYP #PYP #IB #IBEN... 3 days ago
- Where Is Home for a Third-Culture Kid? - NYTimes.com wp.me/p1B22l-95 via @TIEducator... 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: employment
Well as I sit down to type some new notes to add to the eBook, Deepen Your Digital Footprint: A Beginner to Intermediate Guide to Increasing Online Traffic and Web Presence, I think to myself, why not make this into … Continue reading
Do I have a brand? Am I branded? Thinking back to our “digital footprint” week I have learned that, like it or not, my “brand” or persona has a digitally created life of its own and that I allow others … Continue reading