Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Reccomended follow: @wesleypski #coetail... 3 hours ago
- RT @pth0ms0n: 5 Reasons to Teach Kids To Code! #edtech #edchat @kodable http://t.co/VgMUt0dy4S... 3 days ago
- RT @NISTBusiness: Is this the product life cycle of a Business Studies student??? http://t.co/C5jIbNfBEw... 3 days ago
- Still looking to continue sharing with you on Google+ plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp… … … #coetail... 3 days ago
- Photos For Class - The World's Easiest Way to Download Properly Attributed, shar.es/1XeUrT via @StoryboardThat... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Tag Archives: Bloom
As a former student of political science, one of the biggest lessons I derived from my studies is what I call the pattern of the pendulum. The swing from right (conservatism) to left (liberalism). “Forward” thinking to “back to basics.” … Continue reading