The page image is a link to a great site for learning, sharing and reviewing tech integration strategies, theory, resources and more.
- authentic technology integration across the curriculum (from teachers just getting started all the way up to administrators looking for integration blueprints)
- educators nervous about the increasing demands to use technology in their classrooms
- International Baccalaureate practitioners looking for new ideas
- anyone interested in creating and sharing increasingly higher quality video presentations
- sharing what they know to advance learning everywhere
I have tried my best to organize my own thoughts and learning about meaningful integration here to use as a training site for those getting started and as a repository for myself and others looking for resources for presentations or to review for themselves.
Many of the links are from my study for the Certificate of Educational Technology & Information Literacy, offered through Yokohama International School. I have cited sources throughout and made mention of the names of some who have contributed in a more direct fashion.
Documents for you to use are found on the wiki. The wiki is where I hope to see some of your thoughts as you, in turn, share what you have done and learned.