Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @cnansen Hey there, yes. 2013. Hence the Apple after my name, eh?;)... 1 hour ago
- Meaningful Online #Search Techniques (with tips for #elementary students) wp.me/p1PivJ-hV #edtech #coetail #ict... 4 hours ago
- #Mac Basics #tutorials + shar.es/10uGs8... 4 hours ago
- Personal Learning Networks (PLN) 101: Twitter wp.me/p1PivJ-72... 11 hours ago
- Increased Traffic through Promotion & Analytics wp.me/p1PivJ-96... 11 hours ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Teachers are arguably overburdened with content. Now, it seems, there is more to do in terms of planning. We need to integrate all the buzzwords too. “21st century” skills and learning, “digital citizenship.” But wait! Is it a really a … Continue reading
I wanted to share the webcast/website for my first webinar. I hope you find it useful. Please just click the screen capture of the website for access.
I don’t know how many hours this took to make but it was worth every second! Please share this gold. Professor Eric Faden of Bucknell University provides this humorous, yet informative, review of copyright principles delivered through the words of the … Continue reading