Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- @AJ66Henderson Yes, actually. Trying to recall the year... '97? Great year. Made so many great Ontario friends (Being the token "Toban".... 1 day ago
- @AJ66Henderson Any chance you might also be a Lakehead U grad?... 1 day ago
- RT @wesleypski: "Gone are the days of limited tools for students to demonstrate understanding." @TechChef4u redjumper.net/blog/2014/12/c… via @Boo…... 2 days ago
- RT @eslweb: How to #Code Flappy birds on #ipad with #HopScotch ipad4schools.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/hopsco… #kidscancode http://t.co/sK3FC7cA4Y... 2 days ago
- RT @KimDotcom: How to stop piracy: 1 Create great stuff 2 Make it easy to buy 3 Same day worldwide release 4 Works on any device 5 Fair pri…... 2 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The End Result This is one of the documentaries produced by one of the groups in my grade six project based learning unit. It represents the median, based on our rubric. I am quite pleased with all of them as … Continue reading