Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
In 2014 he partnered up with DEEP Learning to support the team with the development, promotion and execution of professional development conferences for teachers worldwide.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- RT @wesleypski: "Gone are the days of limited tools for students to demonstrate understanding." @TechChef4u redjumper.net/blog/2014/12/c… via @Boo…... 14 hours ago
- RT @eslweb: How to #Code Flappy birds on #ipad with #HopScotch ipad4schools.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/hopsco… #kidscancode http://t.co/sK3FC7cA4Y... 16 hours ago
- RT @KimDotcom: How to stop piracy: 1 Create great stuff 2 Make it easy to buy 3 Same day worldwide release 4 Works on any device 5 Fair pri…... 16 hours ago
- RT @atanas: Your four basic religions http://t.co/47TtsxG0qm... 16 hours ago
- RT @royanlee: How Headlines Change the Way We Think nyr.kr/1x3Rcws via @mkonnikova #k12media http://t.co/orY0JNfzP6... 16 hours ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading
The Sharing Tree By Sean Thompson Abstract/Foreword: Inspired by the Shel Silverstein’s book, The Giving Tree, this story offers a different perspective on the friendship that can exist between man (the boy Meekwun) and nature (as personified through the tree). Informed from … Continue reading
Talk about being caught off guard. I uploaded a review of one of the readings thinking I’d get back to the focus questions later and Jamie already commented on it! Oops. Thanks by the way Jamie. I also enjoyed your … Continue reading