Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Tech Edu-speak Defined shar.es/10v5sf #edtech ##ict #coetail... 5 hours ago
- #Technology #Education Blueprint wp.me/p1PivJ-5P #tech #ict #coetail... 5 hours ago
- #copyright, Fair Usage Rights and other digital-age tips for your classroom shar.es/VGTpw #IBEN #pyp... 2 days ago
- #Mac Basics: 2 simple, fast tutorials to pick up your Mac newbie user game. Organization, shortcuts & editing shar.es/1nMTrB... 3 days ago
- @seansensei... 3 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: November 2011
Copyright As many have pointed out copyright is largely an outmoded legal concept created before the proliferation of the Internet. Organized forward-thinkers, like those at Creative Commons, have started the ball rolling on a freer version of some rights reserved … Continue reading
Opportunity Costs The cost of an alternative that must be forgone in order to pursue a certain action. Put another way, the benefits you could have received by taking an alternative action Privacy online. It seems the default for most … Continue reading
The Sharing Tree By Sean Thompson Abstract/Foreword: Inspired by the Shel Silverstein’s book, The Giving Tree, this story offers a different perspective on the friendship that can exist between man (the boy Meekwun) and nature (as personified through the tree). Informed from … Continue reading
Talk about being caught off guard. I uploaded a review of one of the readings thinking I’d get back to the focus questions later and Jamie already commented on it! Oops. Thanks by the way Jamie. I also enjoyed your … Continue reading