Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- #copyright, Fair Usage Rights and other digital-age tips for your classroom shar.es/VGTpw #IBEN #pyp... 2 days ago
- #Mac Basics: 2 simple, fast tutorials to pick up your Mac newbie user game. Organization, shortcuts & editing shar.es/1nMTrB... 2 days ago
- @seansensei... 2 days ago
- Supporting Students with the #MYP Design Cycle wp.me/p1PivJ-gu #IBEN... 2 days ago
- @seansensei: Learning 2.014 Asia Reflection wp.me/p1PivJ-ii #learning2 #coetail #edtech #technology #ICT... 3 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
I am miles ahead. Miles. I have always been interested in and eager to learn more about and use new technology and naturally, as a teacher, that has meant integration. I have been most proficient to this point in using … Continue reading
Should the International Society for Technological Education’s NETS for Teachers be part of a Teacher’s Evaluation Process?
The Question In addressing this question I feel it is instructive to outline the implied context of teacher evaluations and the integration of technology into the classroom from the outset. I doubt there are many that would argue against the … Continue reading
A simple question really. My recent studies have reinforced for me the importance of integrating new media into the classroom and the necessity of empowering students with the skills to both use them effectively and to learn how to better … Continue reading
Preamble Ramble Having heard from Chris Betcher and Kim about the importance of an online presence when looking for a job I spent time putting together a little something for a job prospect recently. I learned that it is easier … Continue reading