Sean has accepted a position as the Director of Technology at The Early Learning Centre, City School, in Bangkok. He is excited to be working with Giovanni Piazza and the rest of the staff to raise awareness of digital-age teaching and learning practice in this Reggio Emilia inspired environment.
Sean is also an Apple Distinguished Educator, an International Baccalaureate Educator Network Workshop Leader and a Google Educator available for professional development at your school.
- Reccomended follow: @wesleypski #coetail... 12 hours ago
- RT @pth0ms0n: 5 Reasons to Teach Kids To Code! #edtech #edchat @kodable http://t.co/VgMUt0dy4S... 3 days ago
- RT @NISTBusiness: Is this the product life cycle of a Business Studies student??? http://t.co/C5jIbNfBEw... 3 days ago
- Still looking to continue sharing with you on Google+ plus.google.com/u/0/+SeanThomp… … … #coetail... 3 days ago
- Photos For Class - The World's Easiest Way to Download Properly Attributed, shar.es/1XeUrT via @StoryboardThat... 4 days ago
CHECK ME OUT!
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Well, maybe this is being posted after my Week 4 reflection. I suppose that just means it will have to be that much more insightful. So where do I now sit in my custom-built, Sean-sized, meat suit, one nerve ending … Continue reading
I always liked Bloom and his taxonomy. This recreated version has a layout that is easily adaptable to a new, tech friendly outlook. It further embraces many of the new information skills required for success in the digital age, just … Continue reading
The introduction to this reading really struck home with me. Throwing the tools of technology around, even one-to-one, does not equate informed, effective use of technology. Having been involved in a recent job search and having discussed the use of … Continue reading
http://www.connectivism.ca “…the connections that enable us to learn more are more important than our current state of knowing.” George Siemens In this piece George Siemens argues for a new learning theory, connectivism, as the technological changes of the burgeoning digital … Continue reading
I am getting my G6 class to add their email adds to a shared Google doc along with their own new password protected individual blog site details. So far they have posted reflections on an art assignment and are recording … Continue reading
Well, new job or not, after looking at some cohort blogs I will have to make the time to get a little more active. The new ‘e-mobile’ wi-fi coming later in the month should help as the iPad will become … Continue reading